The Grove Ridgerunners boys golf team hosted the Gary Thompson Memorial Tournament Monday at Patricia Island Country Club. The Ridgerunners shot their best score of the season to win the tournament on Grove's home course. The Ridgerunners beat out the Nowata Ironmen by one stroke, shooting a combined 335.
• Sophomore Jacoby Riggs shot a 74, winning his second consecutive tournament and third tournament of the season.
• Sophomore Zach Decker tied for third place overall, shooting an 80.
• Freshman Owen Williams shot an 87.
• Junior Cole Buchholz scored a 94.
• Sophomore Gage Gates scored a 99.
Sophomore Carson Henegar and freshman Conley Logue both competed as individuals for Grove. Henegar shot an 87 which put him in a tie for 8th. Logue scored a 96.
The team will play again on Monday, April 22 at Dornick Hills Golf and Country Club in Ardmore.