OKLAHOMA CITY - The latest numbers from the Oklahoma State Department of Health have been released.
These are the number of confirmed cases from COVID-19 test kits as of Thursday, April 23. The state has 120 new cases for a total of 3,017 confirmed cases, 284 current hospitalizations, nine additional deaths, two in Cleveland County, two in Washington County, one in Oklahoma County, one in Tulsa County, one in Creek County, one in Caddo County and one in Muskogee County, for a total of 179 deaths and 112 additional recoveries for a total of 1,884 recoveries.
• Delaware County has had 89 cases, with 34 recoveries and nine deaths: a female in the 50-64 age group, a male in the 50-64 age group, four males and three females all in the 65+ age group.
- Grove has had 70 cases. 24 have recovered and nine have died.
- Jay has had eight cases. Five have recovered.
- Colcord has had one case. One has recovered.
- Oaks has one case.
• Adair County has had 50 cases, with 23 recoveries and three deaths: one female in the 50-64 age group and two females in the 65+ age group.
• Cherokee County has had 25 cases, with 17 recoveries and one death: a female in the 65+ age group.
• Craig County has had nine cases, with five recoveries and zero deaths. .
• Mayes County has had 19 cases, with 13 recoveries and three deaths: a male in the 50-64 age group and two males in the 65+ age group.
• Ottawa County has had 29 cases, with 15 recoveries and zero deaths.
For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.