Ten Grove High School graduates will be honored this week by members of the Grove City Council for their academic and athletic achievements for this past school year.
The meeting will take place at 6 p.m., Tuesday, June 19 at the Grove Community Center, Room 5.
The students include:Ian Patrick Vandall, Gates Scholarship recipient and Top Scholar; Megan Tramel, Four-time State Championship Pole Vaulting and Top Scholar; Taylor Langston, State Superintendent’s Award for Art Excellence; Greg Crawford, Lindie Eubanks, Katie Hilton, Bailey Fields, Nettie Kirby, Emily Knowles and George Sampson, State FFA degree.
All the students graduated in May.
The council will also appoint a trustee to the Planning and Zoning board and the Grove Municipal Services Authority board and discuss changing the date of the next city council meeting which is set for July 3.
Other items to be approved are:
• a sales tax incentive agreement with Tulsa Diamond House.
• amending the sales tax incentive policy.
• renewal of the Oklahoma Municipal Assurance Group Workers Compensation plan.
• amending the city’s general budget, capital fund and street and alley fund.
• adopting 2018-2019 Fiscal year city budget.
• approve change order for Parking Lot Improvement project.
The council will also go into executive session to discuss a pending litigation involving the city and negotiations with the Grand Lake Lodge of the Fraternal Order of Police.