* DON’T FORGET EGGS N’ ISSUES LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST… Eggs N’ Issues Legislative Breakfast, Hosted By Public Service Co. of Oklahoma, Thursday, March 26, 2008, 7:30 am, Cowskin Prairie Restaurant, Hwy 10. Cost $8.00 per member/ $9.00 per non-member (Cost includes Breakfast with coffee). Featured Speaker/Program, City Councilman Elect Ward 2, Marty Follis. Please RSVP today by calling the Chamber office at 918-786-9079 or email your reservation(s) email@example.com.
* YOU’RE INVITED TO ATTEND TWO RIBBON CUTTINGS… We have two ribbon cuttings scheduled for Thursday, March 26, 2009.
The Homestead – Nathan Miller – 10:00 am – Thursday, March 26, 2009 – LOCATION: 5532 Hwy 59N – (starting from the chamber office at 310 South Main go to stoplight at 3rd and Main, turn left onto 3rd Street, continue west on 3rd Street located on the right side of Hwy across from Service Master Clean).
Freedom Credit Repair – Gerry Ward – 10:30 am – Thursday, March 26, 2009 – LOCATION: 829 E. 3rd – (starting from the chamber office at 310 south Main go to stoplight at 3rd and Main, turn right onto 3rd street, continue east on 3rd street located on left side of road in same building next to Jackson’s Fast Tax).
* GRAND WELCOME BASKETS… Don’t miss out on the great opportunity to be in the April / May Grand Welcome Baskets which we will begin assembling May 12th. Please deliver your basket items to the Chamber office by May 11, 2009. For a registration form please call the Chamber office 918-786-9079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* ATTENTION INFORMATION ABOUT GEO GRAPHICS MAPS… The Grove Area Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to participate in the officially sponsored and endorsed publication of the City of Grove Street Map. This map is again produced along with the Grand lake area map by Geo-Graphics, Inc.
Representatives from Geo-Graphics will soon be calling on local businesses to offer you an opportunity to place your company advertisements of the new maps. The GACC and Geo are working together to publish the most up-to-date map possible.
This is our official map and is used for our information packets, given to visitors and newcomers all year long, as well as distributed at shows and events.
* GET READY THE GROVEFEST IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER… The 22nd Annual Grovefest is June 19th and 20th this year. This will be the best one yet! This is a great opportunity to promote your business. Attached is a Grovefest Sponsorship form; we also have volunteer opportunities available.
* BRING US UP TO DATE… Thank you to everyone that has sent in their update forms. Please help us provide the most current information on your business in our 2009 Community Profile & Business Directory! If you would like a form e-mailed or faxed to you for you to return, please call 786-9079 or e-mail email@example.com for an electronic version. If we do not receive an Update Form from you, we will assume our current information is correct.
* RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW… The Grove Area Chamber of Commerce is once again in the process of producing our Community Profile and Visitor Guide. Because of the great success we had last year, we will be producing the publication in house. As in the past, we are seeking your support to ensure a quality publication.