JAY - A Grove man was sentenced to four years in prison Friday for calling in a bomb threat and for raping a 14-year-old girl, court officials said.

William Michael Armstrong, 20, pleaded no contest to two counts of terrorism hoax, second-degree rape and forcible sodomy. He was scheduled to appear in court Friday for a preliminary hearing on both cases.

The cases were unrelated, court officials said.

Armstrong received four 10-year sentences, all to run concurrently and was fined $1,500 on all counts. Six years of each sentence was suspended.

In the terrorism case, Armstrong and Andrew Torres, 23, of Grove, were involved in calling in a fake bomb threat to the Grove Police Department twice in June 2009, saying there was a bomb at the Integris Grove General Hospital construction site.

Torres, who was an employee for a subcontractor at the construction site, said at the time of his arrest that the fake bomb threat was called in because he wanted out of work. He was sentenced last year to 10 years in prison.

In the rape case, Armstrong was approached by a 14-year-old girl who wanted to exchange sex for marijuana, court documents state. Armstrong confessed to police that he and the teenager had sex but that she gave him the marijuana, an arrest warrant states.