1. How did you end up at Grand Lake?
Love, love, love! (Rick Littlefield)
2. What are your thoughts on Grand Lake and where do you see us in the next five or 10 years?
I see a convention center, entertainment, development.This is just a great place to live.
3. What are your daily responsibilities?
On the home front: get Creed, my son, to school, get Rick off to work and then off to the courthouse. That's where I handle drug court, arraignments, criminal dockets, small claims, child support, protective orders, traffic court, etc…..
4. What was your very first job?
5. Who do you think of as your mentor(s)?
Oklahoma Supreme Court Justice Marian Opala.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
A Face lift.
7. In your position, what do you consider the greatest opportunities? Greatest challenges?
Being able to help people in a positive way! Drug Court!
8. Tell us something about yourself most people don’t know?
Sorry, you still aren’t going to know.
9. If you could choose a different career, other then what you’re doing now, what would it be?
A tour guide.
10. If you were stuck on island on the lake, what three people would you want to be stuck with and why?
I do live on the Island. No, I used to live on the island, now I live on the farm. The people I would want to be stuck with is my obvious family.
Who will get profiled next week? Check back for a new “10 Questions” in each Friday paper and at www.grovesun.com.