No one was injured in a fire that caused extensive damage to a home in Grove Tuesday morning, according to Grove Fire Officials.
Grove Fire Department Assistant Chief Jeff Stout said his department was toned out at 9:52 a.m. Tuesday to a home on 36th Street just off of Highway 59.
Stout said the cause of the fire was faulty ductwork in the fireplace.
The home suffered smoke and water damage, but was not a total loss, Stout said.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze in a little over an hour and a half, according to the report.