1. How did you end up at Grand Lake?
Born and raised here.
2. What are your thoughts on Grand Lake and where do you see us in the next five or 10 years?†
Depending on the leadership of Grove.
3. What are your daily responsibilities?†
Keep Percision Wireless internet and running. Iím the General Manager so Iím not sure how I can sum that up. Keep peoples internet running.
4. What was your very first job?†
IGA when I was 15. Used to be Harp's.
5. Who do you think of as your mentor(s)?†
Jesus Christ. He is my mentor. Thatís who I try to live my life like.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?†
Thereís a bunch of them. Be more giving. Iíd like to be more giving.
7.† In your position what do you consider the greatest opportunities?† Greatest challenges?†
Greatest opportunity is to be in a position to where I feel like I can help our community out. Being amongst people who want to make Grove better.Being able to state my opinion with out making people mad. Iím a very straight forward, type A personality, so communication is my greatest challenge.
8. Tell us something about you most people donít know?†
Seems like everyone already knows what I do. Everyone already knows that I fish all the time. I donít have any secrets. Maybe itís that Iím a country boy. I think people think because Iím a general manager I live in Patricia Island or Buffalo Shores, but, I have land, 50 acres, we grow vegetables, we have chickens, Iím a country boy.
9. If you could choose a different career, other then what youíre doing now, what would it be?†
10.† If you were stuck on island on the lake, what three people would you want to be stuck with and why?†
My wife, sheís my best friend. And my two kids, I donít think I need to elaborate on them.