Members of the Grove City Council will vote this week whether to conduct a final hearing on an administrative order where the property owner has failed to comply with previous orders.
The meeting will take place at 6 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 7 at the Grove Community Center, Room 5.
The residence is located at 131 S. Cherokee Street. Earlier the property owner, Valerie Vitro, was ordered to clean up the property.
On June 1, city officials visited the property and “junk, trash and debris” remained on the property and a citation was issued. On July 12, Vitro failed to appear in municipal court and a warrant was issued, according to city records.
Another public hearing will take place on the proposed draft of the city Americans with Disabilities Act Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan.
In other business, the council will decide where to submit a FAA Supplemental Discretionary Appropriation Grant Funds application. The funds will be used to complete the Grove Municipal Airport’s Taxilane pProject.
The $565,000 grant application covers all construction inspection and administration expenses as well as construction costs, city records show.
The council will vote whether to approve:
• replacement Options for the Street Sweeper.
• resolution Amending the city's 2018-2019 Capital Fund Budget.
• a Fireworks Regulations proposal.
• a Fraternal Order of Police, Grand Lake Lodge No.171 agreement.
• scheduling a Special Meeting/Work Session to Review and Discuss Policies and Ordinances related to Medical Marijuana and Alcoholic Liquor.
• Grove School District School Resource Officer Services agreement.
• agreements with Nichols Marine Tournament Series for tournaments, Midwest Fish Tournaments for the Big Bass Bash Tournament and ith FLW, LLC, for an FLW Tour Qualifier Tournament.
An executive session is planned for the council members to discuss a pending litigation matter.