The Grove School Board will vote whether to approve several bids on this week regarding school meals.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m., Tuesday, July 11 at the Grove Administration Building located on 210 South Broadway, Grove.
Items under consideration include a contract for milk and milk products, bread and bread products and the child nutrition procurement plan.
The board will also vote to hire three people to fill new teaching positions including a mid school social studies instructor, an elementary teacher, and an early childhood teacher – all on temporary contracts for the 2017-18 school year – and the transfer of a special education teacher to high school science teacher for the 2017-18 school year.
Other positions to be approved are an assistant network administrator, a part-time Indian education secretary and a seven-hour cafeteria position.
The board will also vote whether to approve the following positions: District Treasurer/Deputy Activity Account Custodian, Minutes Clerk - Gayle Yarborough; District Encumbrance Clerk/Activity Account Custodian - Tina Bauer; District Deputy Encumbrance Clerk, Deputy Treasurer, District Deputy Payroll Clerk - Lori Atkinson and District Payroll Clerk, Deputy Minutes Clerk-Melissa Toohey.
Several items regarding Grand Head Start will be considered by the board including, a collaborative services agreement, a memorandum of Understanding for Special Education Services and a lease an agreement.
In connection to equipment, the board will consider awarding the quote for a Shoretel Phone System to Beasley Technology, Inc., which was the only quote received and a service agreement with York Electronic Systems, Inc.
The board will consider:
• the copy paper quote.
• a quilting machine with frame, software, cutting table, and an electric accuquilt cutter quote.
• the Jim Beauchamp Baseball Field Agreement for the 2017-18 school year.
• rejecting the quote on Vo-Ag pickup.
• an agreement with Cooperative Council for Oklahoma School Administration to participate in the CCOSA District Level Services Program for the 2017-18 fiscal year.
• an agreement with McRel International for principal evaluations.
• a cooperative agreement with Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College Nursing Students Program.
• an agreement with Sequoyah Enterprises, Inc. for the 2017-18 school year.
• selling 50 percent of the Top Spreader to Salina Public Schools.