* JUST A REMINDER… The Chamber office will be closed Thursday, January 1, 2009 for New Years Day.
* CHAMBER CONNECTION LUNCHEON… Please join us for lunch at our General Membership Luncheon. Lunch will be sponsored by: Pubic Service of Oklahoma Thursday, January 08th 12:00 Noon, Grove Community Center.
Our Guest Speaker will be City Manager, Bruce Johnson. Each month’s event will be an excellent chance for networking and for hearing discussion on topics of interest to the business community.
Please RSVP by January 6, 2009 by calling the Chamber office at 786-9079 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* DON’T FORGET TO VOTE… OCCUPANCY TAX ELECTION Tuesday, January 13, 2009.
* PRIDE PROGRAM… The Grove Area Chamber of Commerce presents the Oklahoma Pride Program, a two hour workshop designed to enhance customer service skills and provide a bird’s eye view of places to visit within Delaware County and the surrounding area. The Pride Program will present techniques for achieving Customer Service Excellence, Tourist Attractions and Places of interest to visit. Anyone working in a customer service capacity is welcome to attend! Chamber membership is not required in to participate. There is a cost of $2.00 per participant. The training session will be on Thursday, January 22, 2009, 9:30 AM, at the Grove Chamber of Commerce located at 310 South Main, Grove, Oklahoma. Please RSVP to the Chamber office 786-9079 or email email@example.com.
* HOME & GARDEN SHOW 2009… You are invited to participate in the 11th Annual Home & Garden show scheduled for February 13-15, 2009. If you have been an exhibitor in the past, we thank you so much for your par
ticipation. We hope it was as successful for you as it was for us! As our show continues to grow, we thank you for helping to make it a huge success. An exhibitor contract is attached for your convenience.
* TRAVEL SHOW SEASON… The Chamber is gearing up for the 2009 Boat Travel Show. Each year we offer Chamber members the opportunity to assist us in manning the exhibit booth at the shows we attend. Volunteers would be greatly appreciated and this is a great way to promote your business!
Show Dates are: Tulsa Boat, Sport & Travel Show – February 2- February 8, 2009; NW Arkansas Travel Show – February 20 – February 22, 2009; Kansas City Travel & Adventure Show – March 6 – March 8, 2009.
Don’t miss out on a great way to promote your business. Contact the Chamber office at (918-786-9079) to discuss specific dates, times and locations or send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.